TGI FRIDAYS is an American company who has open a long chain of restaurants on which they provide the casual dining services. The company’s chain consists of almost 992 restaurants of which they have their main branch is located in Dallas, Texas, U.S. Alan Stillman and Daniel R. Scoggin in New York City, New York, U.S started this company almost 52 years ago, on March 15, 1965. They have been providing their services in many parts of the world.
How To Conduct Fridays Guest Satisfaction Survey
- For conduct a guest satisfaction survey on their website, you will need.
- You will need to visit ay of their store.
- You also have to buy something from that store.
- After buying anything, they will give you the sales receipt slip of your purchase.
- Keep that along with you before you start the survey.
- The receipt slip will help you to start the survey.
- Now, you will have to open the survey page after visiting the official website of the company.
- You can click on this link to go directly to the main guest satisfaction survey page: www.talktofridays.com
- After you got to the survey page, you will need to fill two of the blank fields on that page to go forward.
- First of all, you will need to enter the survey code in the first field.
- The survey code is printed on the receipt slip which you have gotten from the company.
- After the code, you will need enter time of your visit.
- You will need to enter the exact time as it is printed on the receipt slip.
After you have given the required information on this page, then click on the red colored “Start” button to start your survey to tell them about your visit at their store and your purchasing experience at there.