Wildlife Conservation Society formally known as the New York Zoological Society created way back in the year 1895. Now it is working to conserve more than two million square miles of wild places around the world. Cristián Samper is the president and the CEO of this organization.
They have been looking after more than 500 field conservation projects in 65 different countries. They have more than 200 Ph.D. scientists on their staff to help the wild life.
How To Join WCS Survey Online
- If you have visited the New York Zoos and Aquarium, then you will be eligible to conduct this visitor survey on their website.
- Upon your visit to any of this location, you will get a receipt slip of your ticket of your paid amount.
- Keep that ticket or receipt slip along with you before you start the survey.
- This slip come in handy to start the survey.
- Now, first of all, you will need to go the online hub of this survey through your computer and web browser.
- After reaching you can get access to the survey, if you want to get direct access to the survey then click on this link: www.wcslistens.com
- Wait for the link to load properly and then you will find yourself on the page with one vacant field in it.
- You will need to enter some required information in that field to get access to the survey.
- In that field, you will have to enter the 22-digit survey code.
- This survey code is printed on the receipt slip which you get from your visited location.
After you entered the correct code in that field, click on the brown colored “Start” at the button of the field to start the survey. It will just take few minutes of your time to complete the survey, and upon the completion of the survey, you will get a validation code, which you can use to redeem the offer which is printed on the receipt slip.