You can login to your AT&T Universal Card to enjoy saving on your shopping. By using universal credit card you can get cash back and rewards. You can apply for these card via Capital One Bank to use it to spend at AT&T or other shopping places.
How To Login To AT&T Universal Card?
- Access this link www.universalcard.com to access the card login.
- On opening this page, see the login form where you can enter your login details like UserID and Password.
- Press the button “Sign On” to get into your card.
- If you have a new card and you want to register your new card then click on the button “Register”.
- You will be navigated to the capital one page where you can register your account by entering details.
- Choose account type as credit card and after that enter your universal card number.
- After the click on the button “Verify & Continue”.
- Next manage your userID and password by creating your online profile.
- After that choose for your account security and in the end confirm your account via your email address.
AT&T Universal Card Type:
Company is providing you two type of at & t universal card like personal and for business. Here you can find the detail
- Personal Cards:
Universal Savings Platinum: you can use this card for saving more on your shopping. You can get 0.5% cash back on spending $250 for first time. If you have spent amount between $250 to $750 in a year then you will get 1% cash back on your next purchases as reward.
Universal Savings and Rewards: By getting this card on your each spending within 12 month after card issuing you can get 10% saving. You can save $350 in your card account.
- Business Card:
If you want to get details for business card then you can get these contact details to get information.