The Cheesecake Factory is an American company who runs a chain of restaurants. They also are a distributor of the cheesecakes in the United States. The company has nearly 185 restaurants in the country. The company started their services in 1978, and it was founded by David Overton, Oscar Overton, and Evelyn Overton.
The company runs their operation from the office located in Calabasas Hills, California, United States. It generates the total income of $1.87 billion by 2013. 35,000 people are working with the company to provide their best services throughout the country. David Gordon is now working as the president of the company.
How To Participate In Cheesecake Factory Guest Experience Survey
- To take guest experience survey on the website, you will need a secure and working internet connection connected along with your computer or any other device you are going to use for the survey.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.thecheesecakefactoryfeedback.tellsmg.com
- Keep the receipt slip with you which you got from any of the company’s store after purchasing anything from that store.
- The website will take some time to load.
- Make sure that you are taking that survey within the three days of your visit to their store.
- Now, click the brown colored “Continue” button to begin the guest experience survey.
- On the next web page, you have to enter 14-digit invitation code in the vacant field.
- That invitation code is printed at the bottom of the receipt slip you got from their store.
- After you have entered the invitation code, click the brown colored “Start” button to begin your guest experience survey. In that survey, you will have to share your experience at their store by answering their questions, and you also have to rate them on their services.