BR Baskin Robbins Is known as the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty restaurants. The company was created in 1945 in Glendale, California, U.S.
Burt Baskin and Irv Robbins were the founders of the company and their head office is located in 130 Royall Street Canton, Massachusetts, U.S. They are providing their services in all over the world.
How To Participate In Baskin Robbins Online Survey
- Now, you will have to open the web browser that you often use and go to this link in that browser: www.tellbaskinrobbins.com
- That link will take you directly to the survey page on the website of the company.
- After the link is loaded, then you will have to select the language in which you want to conduct the survey in and then click on the “click here” link.
- On the next page, you would have to provide the details of your visit to start the survey.
- If you have a receipt slip which you got from their company’s store then.
- You will have to type the 18-digit survey code in the field which is located on this page.
- You survey code is located on the receipt slip.
- After that, you will need to click on the pink colored “Start” button to start the survey.
- If your receipt does not have a survey code on it, then click on the “My receipt does not have a Survey Code” link.
- Now, enter the 6-digit store number which you have visited.
- After that indicate the date of your visit to that store.
- After the date, you would have to enter the time of your visit to their store.
- All the information is mentioned on the receipt slip which you got from any of their stores.
After you have entered the information then, click on the “Next” button to go to next page where you can start the guest satisfaction survey.