Sam’s Club is a chain of warehouse club owned by an American company Walmart. It provides the services to their members only. The founder Sam Walton created this company with his name in 1983.
The club has opened 655 numbers of locations in the United states and it also has over 200 number of locations in the world. Their main office is located in Bentonville, Arkansas, U.S. they provide many services like Electronic products, Furniture, Garden supplies, Grocery and many other products like these.
How To Join Sam’s Club Member Experience Survey
- In the member experience survey, you are going to tell about your experience as being the member of the company or by using any of the company’s services.
- For conducting your survey, you will need a very good speed internet connection connect with a computer or laptop.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.survey.samsclub.com
- On the first step, you have to select a language in which you feel comfortable in conducting the survey and then click onto the blue colored “Continue” button.
- Enter the year of your birth and click on the blue “Continue” button.
- Select yes or no if any of your family work in the company and click on the blue “Continue” button.
- Now, enter the number of the club of which you are a member. If you have any of the invoice the number of the club is mentioned on that invoice.
- After that, you have to enter the TC number. The TC number is also on the slip you got from the club.
- Now, enter the date of your visit at the club and then click on the blue colored “Continue” button.
- After clicking that button, you will move forward to the next step where you have to give some more information and you have to answer some questions for the completion if the survey which will help the company to improve their services.