UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE is an American independent agency of the government which is providing the postal services in all over the United States. It was formed in 1971 and have their headquarters located in 475 L’Enfant Plaza SW Washington, D.C. 20260-0004.
How To Participate In U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience
- Yu would have to spare 2 minutes of your time in conducting this survey in which you will have to share your experience about the services and the quality of the company.
- It is also important for the company to know about their status and the satisfaction of their customers.
- You will need a receipt slip which you get from the company on your last visit.
- Now, you will have to make sure that you have connected a secure and reliable internet connection along with your computer or any other device which you are going to use for the process.
- After you have connected the internet with your device, open the web browser and go to this link in that browser: www.postalexperience.com/pos
- After you have reached the official website of the company, you will have to open select the language in which you want to conduct the survey and then click the blue colored “Continue” button to go to the next page.
- Now, you will have to click the blue colored “Next” button on the next page to go further.
- Now, you will have to enter the zip code of the area in which you have used their services and then click the blue colored “Next” button to go to the next page.
- Select the location of the company and then click the ‘Next” button.
- Now, enter a date of your visit and click on “Next” button.
On the next steps, you will have to read the statements and rate the company’s services according to your experience. You also have to answer some of the questions of the company about their services.