PHARMAPRIX is a company which provides the health care services in the country and they also have a chain of pharmacies across the country. You can also get the services of the company online from their website as well.
It was founded in 1962 by Murray Koffler and the company has their headquarters in North York, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
How To Participate In PHARMAPRIX Customer Care Survey
- If you ever used the services of the company, you will have to conduct their customer care services on their website to share your experience with the customer services and their products.
- If you have used the services of the company, then the company will provide a sale receipt slip to you, keep that slip along with you before you start the survey.
- Now, you will have to make sure that the computer or any other devices which you are going to use for the process is connected along with secure and reliable internet connection.
- After you have connected the internet with your device, then open the web browser and go to this link in that browser: www.pharmaprixsondage.ca
- Wait for the website to load, the loading will depend on the speed of the internet which you have connected along with your device.
- After you have reached the website of the company, then you will have to select the language in which you want to conduct the customer care survey and then click the blue colored language button to go to the next page.
- Now, on the next page, you will have to enter the information to start your survey.
- Now, you will have to enter the 15-Digit certificate number in the vacant field on the next page.
- You can find the certificate number on the sales receipt which you got from the company after using their services.
After you have entered the certificate number, you would have to click the blue colored “Launch” button to go to the survey and start your survey. In this survey, you will have to answer some of the questions of the company about their services and also have to rate their services as well.