EE is a company that provides the mobile network and internet services. It is the division of the BT Group. They provide their mobile network and internet services in all over the United Kingdom and also it the largest operator in the country with their almost 30 million customers.
The company is the biggest provider of the 4G network in the Europe. It was founded just six years ago, on 1 April 2010 and have their headquarter built in Hatfield, United Kingdom. Approximately around 15,000 people are working with them to provide their services in all over the country. Their network reaches to about over 90 percent of the United Kingdom’s population.
How To Get Information About MMS On EE:
- You can get any information about the MMS from the website; it allows you to read some of the articles about the services of the company.
- For getting all the information about the service, you will need a secure and reliable internet connected along with the device which you are going to use for the process.
- Open the web browser you often use and go to this link in your browser: www.orange.co.uk/mms
- You have to wait till the website; the loading depends on the speed of the connection which you have connected with your device.
- After that, if you want to read about the picture messaging you have to click onto the “Picture messaging” at the page which will take you to the article where you can get the information about the picture message.
- You can also get the information about video calling by click onto the “Video calling” link in the right of the picture messaging link.
- You can also click the “View your Orange photo or video message to read an article about the service of the company.
- After you have read all the articles, you have rate if the article was helpful or not.