New Jersey court is one of the most conspicuous parts of the American legal system. These courts are known to be handling more than 7 million cases each year. Judges are upon to decide on cases like criminal law, family matters, vehicle violations, divorce, contracts, wills, defective products and also gives the basic rights to the American which is freedom of speech and these courts also influence people’s life.
These court systems have the simplest structure in the United States. They have one of the best crime rate solving ratio in all over the country.
Points Needed For Qualification For Jurors
- Anyone can qualify for a juror, but they have to fulfill the court’s criteria which comprise of these points.
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or more.
- Citizenship of the United States is compulsory for the applicant.
- Applicant must have to understand and read the English language.
- Applicant should not have convicted against the law of his state or any other state in the United States.
- Applicant must be fully fit and not disabled, which will restrict him to serve properly as the juror.
- And you have to fill a questionnaire to apply for the juror.
How To New Jersey Judiciary’s Juror Online Questionnaire:
- Make a secure and reliable internet connection with your computer or a laptop.
- Your connection must be running with a good high speed so that it should not interrupt in between the process.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.njcourts.com/juror
- Click the white “Continue to Questionnaire” button at the end of the page.
- Now, select your county from the list available.
- Type in your first name in the next field.
- Then, type in the last name as well.
- In the end, type in the Participant Number.
- Clicking the white “Submit” button will get your information submitted to the court. You will get the verification after the court will go through the information you have provided.