North Carolina Department of State Treasurer is the website run by the government department which helps the people of North Carolina to return their unclaimed properties. They handle more than $440 million unclaimed property fund.
How To Access North Carolina Department Of State Treasurer Cash Program
- The department is trying to return the unclaimed property to their right full owners.
- You can claim your cash online from their website there is a very easy process for that.
- They are also supporting the education of the North Carolina students.
- The unclaimed property could be consisting of wages, bank accounts, insurance policy proceeds, utility deposits, bonds, stocks and any other safe deposit box which is abandoned for 1 to 5 years.
- They are providing the services to the thousands of people in the state by every passing year.
- Now, you will have to connect a secure and reliable internet connection along with the computer or any other device which you are going to use for the process.
- After you have connected an internet connection along with your device, open the web browser and go to this link in that browser: www.nctreasurer.com/claim-your-cash
- Now, you will have to wait until the official website fully loads, the loading will depend on the speed of the internet that you have connected along with your device.
- After you have reached the website, click on the “Search for your unclaimed cash” link to go to the next web page.
- Now, on the next page you will have to click onto the blue colored “Search for your unclaimed cash online!” to go to the next page.
- Now, you have to complete some of the steps by providing the required information.
- Now, you have to enter your last name, or you can also write your company’s name in the first field.
- Then enter your first name and your city.
After you have entered the details, click on the blue colored “Search Properties” to search your unclaimed property and then get the services of the website.