UnitedHealthCare is an American company known for the management of health care services. The company ranked as number 6 in 500 companies in the United States. The company offers a long list of services to their customers based in every part of the region. The company was established I way back in 1977 and was founded by Richard T. Burke.
The company has their headquarters built in Minnetonka, Minnesota, U.S. According to the reports in 2015 the company has her assets up to US$111.4 billion. The company is well known for providing the services like Specialized Care services, Ingenix, Health Care Services, and Uniprise to their customers based in all parts of the United States. The company is serving almost 70 million peoples and employs more than 200,000 peoples based in all parts of the region.
How To Buy Contact Lens From UnitedHealthCare
- Open the web browser and type in the link: www.myuhcvision.com
- Click onto the “Contact Lens Discounts” in the featured links part.
- Click onto the image and then press “ok” to go to that page.
- You will see many brands on the opened page select, any of the brand by clicking on that.
- Select any of the product and click onto the blue colored “Order Now” button.
- Select the name of the lens and enter the base curve of the right eye.
- Enter the diameter of the lens and power of that.
- Select the quantity of lens you want to buy for your right eye.
- Select all the fields for the left eye as well.
- If you have got any coupon from the company, enter its number and click onto the blue colored “Apply” button at the right side of the page.
- Now enter your first and last name.
- Enter the expiration date of RX.
- Enter your consultant name, number and his fax number.
- After filling up the form, click onto the blue colored “Add To Cart” button to finalize your product after that, you have to give your shipping and billing address on which you want to receive your selected product.