Panera BREAD is the name of the chain of bakery and fast food restaurants in the United States and Canada. The company also provides salads, soups, pasta, bakery items and sandwiches. This fast food company was created almost 29 years ago, in the year 1987 and their founders include Louis Kane, Ronald M. Shaich, and Ken Rosenthal.
The company now has their main operational office located in Sunset Hills, Missouri, U.S. The company has created a very big name for them in the field of fast food, for providing their rapid and efficient services to all the peoples of the United States and Canada they have opened almost 2000 location in all over the region.
Services Offered By Panera Bread
Some of the company’s services are mentioned here.
- You can get any types of fast casual and bakery products from the company.
- You can also get coffee and tea from any of the company’s location.
- You can also order anything online from your place.
- Catering services are available.
- Apart from all these mentioned services you can get many other services by visiting their online website.
How To Access Panera Bread To Order Online:
- For ordering, anything online, you must have a working and secure Internet connection connected to your computer.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.mypanera.com.
- Click the “ORDER ONLINE” button at the right top of the page.
- Click the “Delivery” button on the box.
- If you have an account, then sign in on the website and if you don’t have any account, click onto the brown colored “Order Without Signing In” to place your order.
- Enter your delivery address and click the brown colored “Check Availability” button to check that if your area falls in their service availability.
- After that process, you will need to give some more information about you, and then the company will deliver your desired product at your place.