FedEx is an American multinational company which provides the service of courier delivery in all over the world. The company has built their headquarters in Memphis, Tennessee. It was established in 1971 and founded by Frederick W. Smith.
Now, the company generates the revenue of almost US$47.453 billion and they have their total assets of US$37.069 billion.
How To Manage Your My Groundbiz Online Account:
- By logging into the company’s service, you can get an easy and quick access to all of the company’s services.
- You have to log in if you are interested in exploring open IC/ISP opportunities on the website.
- The company is providing you the easiest way to login to get the opportunities you want to explore.
- Now, you will have to connect your computer or any other device which you are going to use for the process with a secure and reliable internet connection.
- Make sure that the internet your connection has a good speed because the loading of the website depends on the speed of the internet connected to your computer.
- After that, open the web browser that you often use and go to this link from that browser: www.mygroundbiz.com
- After you have reached the official website of the company, you will see a vacant field at the left side of the opened web page.
- You will have to enter IC/ISP ID in that vacant field.
- If you are facing any the trouble in logging into the website, you can call anytime on their help to get any help.
- You can contact them from 7 am to midnight on Monday to Friday and from 7 am to 2 pm on Saturday.
- After you have entered the ID in the vacant field, click the purple colored “Log in” button to go to the next step where you will have to provide some more information to log in getting more service of the company.