MyFitnessPal is an American company which provides the mobile application and website to the customers to track their exercise and diet. The company helps many peoples in the United States to burn their calories and losing their weight. It is the best rated free program in all over the United States. The company released this program in 2005 and its runs on Windows Phone, Android and iOS.
The founder of the company is Mike Lee and Albert Lee. The company has 80 million users of their program in the United States. The company is also providing many types of services which can be easily available online from their website. They also run an online store and home delivery services.
How To Buy Online Products On MyFitnessPal
- Type in the link in your web browser: www.myfitnesspal.com
- After the website is loaded, click the “Shop” button at the top of the page.
- Take your mouse to any of the categories you want to buy from the bar which is of white color which will open a drop-down list of subcategories click onto any subcategory in which you are interested.
- Click on any of the items which attract you.
- Select the color of that product from the left side of the product picture and then select your size and the number of items you want to buy.
- Click onto the red colored “ADD TO BAG” button to proceed.
- If you want to continue your shopping, click the “continue shopping” button else click the red colored “BAG & CHECKOUT” button.
- Click the red colored “Proceed to Checkout” button.
- Enter your first and last name and your complete address in the shipping section.
- Type in your city, region, postal code and your country.
- Enter your phone number and your email address.
- Select your shipping method and fill in the form of payment method by entering your card number its expiry date and security code.
- After you have done by filling the form, click the blue “Submit Order” Button to place your order and your product will deliver to you in few working days.