Merrick Bank is a company which was founded in 1997. It is also known as the one of the top issuers of the visa cards in all over the United States. They also provide the services of a master card as well. The bank serves more than 2,400,000 card holders throughout the country.
How To Login To Merrick Bank Cardholder Account
- Open the web browser and go to this link in that browser: www.merrickbank/cardholdercenter
- After you have reached the official website of the company, then you will have to fill the login form.
- Now, you will have to enter your username in the first field of the form.
- After the username, you will have to enter the password of your account.
- In case you have lost your username of the password of your account, then you will have to click on the “ Forgot your Password/User Name?” link and then follow the step to get your password or username back.
- After that, click onto the brown colored “Log In” button to get into your account and use the services of the company.
- If you do not have an account on the website of the company, then click onto the brown colored “Enroll” button to go to the registration form.
- Now in the first field, you will have to provide your account number.
- After that, you will have to provide your first, middle and your last name.
- Now, you will have to enter the last four digits of your social security number.
- After the security number, you will have to enter your email address in the next field.
- Confirm the email by reentering it.
- Now, provide your cell phone number in the next field.
- Enter, your date of birth.
- Select the state in which you live.
- Now, you will have to enter your mother’s maiden name.
After that, you will have to click on the “Next” button to go to the next step, and by providing some more information, you will be able to create a new account for you.