Memorial Blood Centers are the centers in the United State on which you can donate blood to the cardiac patients. You can save much life by donating the blood to them and by hosting a blood donating community.
How To Participate In Memorial Blood Centers Donor Feedback Survey
- You can conduct a brief survey in few minutes to talk about the services of the centers.
- Open the web browser and go to this website www.mbcdonorsurvey.com
- After accessing the website you will have to enter the donation number in the first field of the page.
- You can locate that donation number on your donor guide.
- Now, select the location where you donated blood.
- Then select the center of your donation.
- Select how many times you have donated the blood in last 12 months.
- Select if they make you valued or appreciated.
- Select if your appointment time honored or not.
- Select the rate of your making of an appointment.
- Rate the welcome you received on your arrival.
- Rate the time when you felt you were unnecessarily waiting in the donation process.
- Rate the friendliness of their staff.
- Then rate all of their services according to your experience and then enter any of the comments about your donation.
- Now, you will have to enter your name in the first field.
- After the name, you will have to enter your email address in the second field of the form.
- After the email address, then enter your address along with the name of the city in which you live.
- After the name of your city, then select the state in which you live.
- After the state, you will have to enter the zip code of your area and your phone number in the last field of the form.
After you have entered the required information, then click onto the orange colored “SUBMIT” button to submit your survey results to the company.