Mass.gov is the website created by the Department of Labor and Workforce Development in the state of Massachusetts. They have been providing all of their services on their website to their residents. They also provide the services to the unemployed peoples of the state.
How To Access DUA Unemployment Insurance Program
- You can get many of the services from the website.
- You can also request benefit payment online from the website.
- You can also get to check your claim and payment status on this website.
- The company is also giving you the facility of updating your personal information on the website.
- There are many other additional services by visiting their online website to get their services.
- You can also get any kind of news and updates from the company’s website.
- You can also get forms and publications on the website.
- You can also find a job online from the website.
- Reporting of fraud is also available.
- Now, you will have to make sure that the computer or any other device which you are going to use for the process is connected along with a secure and reliable internet connection.
- After you have connected the internet, open the web browser and go to this link in that browser: www.mass.gov/dua
- After you have reached the official website of the company, then click the purple colored “UI Online for Claimants” button to go to the next page.
- Now, on the next page, you have to click onto the purple colored “Apply for Benefits” button to go forward.
- Now, on the next page, you will have to enter your social security number in the first field of the form and then you will have to enter the social security number again in the next field for the verification.
After you have entered all the information, then click onto blue colored “Next” button to go to the next step and hen after completing all the steps you will be able to get the benefits of their unemployment insurance.