LUNDS&BYERLYS is a company who owns a chain of supermarkets. The company is operated and owned by Lund Food Holdings, Inc. By the year 2016 the company has almost 26 locations in the Twin Cities area and St. Cloud, MN as well. The company’s head office is located in Edina, Minnesota.
They are working since 1997 and until 2015 they worked as their separated name. In the year 2006, they also launched an online grocery shopping services. In these services, the customers are allowed to pick items from the other stores and they deliver it to their homes.
How To Participate In Lunds & Byerlys Survey
- The company would really appreciate your time taking for this customer satisfaction survey.
- You would need to visit any nearest store of the company and then buy something from there as well.
- Keep the receipt slip along with you which you got from the store of the company after buying anything from there.
- Now, you would need to visit the official website of the company open the survey page on that.
- You can also use this link to open the survey page: www.landbthanksyou.com
- After the survey page is loaded, you would have to provide some of the required information in that page to start the main survey.
- You will have to enter the 26-digit survey code in the vacant field which is located in the middle of the opened page.
- You can get the survey code from the receipt slip which you got from the company’s store on your visit there.
After you have entered the survey code in that field, then click on the green colored “Start” button to start the survey in which you have to tell the company about your experience of shopping in their store and you also have to rate them on their customer services and the quality of their products. The company also ask for your personal information to provide you extra facilities.