Kohl’s is a departmental store chain in America. The company was established almost 54 years ago on September 12, 1962, by Maxwell Kohl and the company’s operations are controlled from their main operational office which is located in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, U.S. They have opened 1,155 of their locations in the country.
How To Take Part In Kohl’s Customer Survey Experience:
- If you have visited one of the company’s store, then you can conduct their customer experience survey on their website to tell them about their services.
- The company appreciates your time that you spend to complete their survey.
- You will have to take the sales receipt slip along with you which you got from any of the company’s store after visiting there.
- Now, you will have to make sure that you have connected a secure and reliable internet connection along with your computer or any other device which you are going to use for the process.
- After the connection of an internet, you will have to open the web browser and then go to this link in that browser: www.kohlslistens.com.
- You will have to provide some of the information about your visit to go to the survey after you have reached the official website of the company.
- Now, you will have to provide 4-digit store number in the first field on the opened web page.
- You can get the store code from the receipt slip which you got from the company.
- After entering the store number, you will have to enter the 16-digit access code in the second field of the form.
- You can also get the access code from the receipt slip.
After you have filled both the field, then click the black colored “Start” button to go to your survey in which you will have to answer some of the questions of the company regarding their services, and you also have to rate them as well.