OET is the Office of Employment and Training Department of Kentucky government. The department regulates the employment and training issues within the state. This department of the government is providing many of the services online on their website. People based in the state are facilitating by this department. Some of the online services are mentioned here.
- You can get the facility of claiming online.
- They are giving the benefits to the unemployed people of the state.
- Their website will help you to find or search job online.
- If you are an employer, the Department is also providing the services to the employers.
- There are many other services you can get by visiting the online website.
How To Get Employer Job Order Form From OET:
- To get employment job order form on the website, you need to connect your electronic device with a working internet connection.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.kewes.ky.gov
- Click onto the blue colored “Employer Job Order Form” text at the end of the web page.
- If you have an account on the website so sign in by providing your username and the password of your account.
- If you do not have any account, make a new one by clicking on the blue colored “Register
- You have to complete some of the steps to complete the registration, in the first step you have to enter your valid email address and confirm it by reentering and also set a password for your account.
- Now, confirm the password you have entered above for the security purposes.
- In the next field, you have the need to enter your federal employer ID given to you by the government.
- If you don’t have that ID, you can click onto the “Need a FEIN?” from the bottom of the field you want to fill that will give some information in obtaining your employer ID.
- And now confirm that FEIN by reentering in the next field.