TGI FRIDAY’S is a chain of restaurants known for their casual dining. The company started their working on March 15, 1965, and then founder of the company is Alan Stillman and Daniel R. Scoggin and they have built their main head office in Dallas, Texas, U.S.
How To Access TGI FRIDAY’S To Send An E-Gift Card
- You can send some online gift card to someone important to you.
- Now, you will have to make sure that the computer or any other device which you are going to use for the process is connected along with a secure and reliable internet connection.
- After the connection of an internet, then open the web browser and go to this link in that browser: www.jumpburger.com
- After you have reached the official website of the company, then click on the “GIFT CARDS” link from the top of the opened web page.
- Now, on the next page, you will have to click onto the red colored “SEND AN E-GIFT CARD” button to go to the next step.
- Now, you will have to select the design of the gift card and also can add your message.
- Enter the amount that you want to give.
- After that, you will have to enter the delivery method.
- Now, you will have to enter the recipient name and email address in eh next field.
- After that, enter the sender name and select the date on which you want to deliver and then click onto the red colored “CHECK OUT” button to go to the next page.
- Now, enter your email address in the first field of the form.
- After the email address, you will have to enter your credit card number along with your first name and last name.
- Now, you will have to enter your address along with the name of the city and the state.
- After that, you will have to enter the zip code of the area in which you live and then provide your phone number in the last field as well.
After you have entered all the information, then click the red colored “SUBMIT ORDER” button to submit your order and then the recipient will receive your card on the day which you have selected.