IRS stands for Internal Revenue Service is the revenue services of the United States federal government. This agency was created almost 154 years ago, on July 1, 1862. This agency is responsible for collecting taxes and administering the Internal Revenue Code.
The headquarters of the agency is located in 1111 Constitution Ave., NW; Washington, DC 20224.
How To Pay Your Tax Online On IRS:
- The company is offering you to pay your tax online from the website.
- The company is giving you two methods of paying your taxes.
- They are offering the direct pay method in which you can pay directly with your account number.
- You can also pay your tax from your debit card.
- Now, you have to connect a reliable and a secure internet connection along with the device which you are going to use for the process.
- After you have connected the internet connection with your device, open the web browser and go to this link: www.irs.gov
- After you have reached the official website of the company, click on the white colored “Payments” button from the white colored bar at the top of the web page.
- Now, on the next page, you have to click the blue colored IRS Direct Pay” button to go to the payment process.
- You can also click the other blue colored button to pay with debit card.
- On the next page, you have to click the blue colored “Make a Payment” button to go to the payment form.
- Now, you will have to select the reason of your payment in the first field of the form.
- After that, you have to select to whom you want to pay in the second field.
- In the last field of the page, you will have to enter the tax period of your payment.
- After you have entered the information correctly, click the blue colored “CONTINUE” button to go to the next step and then you will be able to pay your taxes online.