HGTV is an American Cable Network and Satellite Television Channel that is owned by the Scripps Networks Interactive and is providing entertainment services in the United States. The network was launched on December 1, 1994, 21 years ago and is having the slogan “Home Starts Here” and are fulfilling it by working to the highest level of their efforts and providing the people with what they want.
The base of operations of the company is based in the Knoxville, Tennessee, the United States, which works with the help and efforts of very experienced and skillful staff members.
Products Offered By The HGTV
The company was formally called by the name of Lawn, Home, and Garden Channel until the year 1994 when it changed into the current form. As per the report that came in the year 2015, the company is providing the services to over 95,628,000 Americans. Some of the Services of the company are mentioned here in the list:
- You can get the Home Improvements for the Kitchen, Bedroom, and Bathroom Services as well.
- You can get the Design and Decorate Services as well.
- Apart from this, you can register to get additional services as well.
How To Sign Up TO HGTV For The Reminders Of Sweepstakes
- You will need a good speed internet connection to start the process in the first go.
- Open your web browser and go to this link: www.hgtv.com/smart
- In the middle of the page, move to the Sweepstakes and then click on the blue “Sign Up for Reminders” link.
- Now, you will have to provide the email address, the one that is active in the only empty field on this new page.
- Now, click the blue “Sign Up” button at the end of this field, which will get you registered and then you can receive all the latest updates and newsletters from the company.