GRS Access is the service offered by a life insurance company named as The Great-West Life. The company is owned by Great-West Lifeco which also owns many of other life insurance companies in many parts of the world. Jeffry Hall Brock was the man who created this company about over a century ago in 1891 since then the company roots itself in many of the other countries in the world.
The company has its main operational office located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Paul Mahon is CEO and the president of the company; this company employs more than 18,400 employees based in many parts of the world.
Services Offered By The Great-West Life
- You can get many types of financial services online from the company’s website.
- You can also get wealth management plans from the company.
- Individual insurance plans are also available on their website.
- Business owner insurance is also provided by the company.
- There are many other services you can get by visiting their online website.
How To Register To GRS Access Online Account
- To register on GRS Access, you will need a secure internet connection connected along with your device.
- The connection which you have connected with your computer must have good speed, so the process will not interrupt in between.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.grsaccess.com
- Click on the “Register now” text in the blue colored box at the right side of the page.
- Now, provide some of the personal information like your first name and your last name and then you have to enter an email address which you often use.
- Now, for going onto the next step, you need to click the green colored “Continue” button.
- By completing this process, you will have to give some of more information, and then you will get access to the company’s service of GRS. If you are getting some of the problems with registering, you can call them directly on their number 1-800-724-3402 for any problem.