VISA is an American corporation for providing the financial services to the people of the region. The company is providing the facility of funds transferring electronically in any part of the world. One can estimate the company’s success that their global network exceeds to 100 billion transactions. The company did not offer credit cards to their customers. It was started 58 years ago, in 1958 by Dee Hock.
The company has their main headquarter located in Foster City, California, United States. It has employed more than 11,300 employees from the different parts of the world. Al Kelly is working as the CEO of the company and the has the total revenue of US$13.88 billion BY 2015.
How To Register And Manage Your Visa® Gift Cards:
- To register your gift card for getting balance from the website, you have to connect your internet connection with a secure internet connection.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.giftcardmall.com/mygift
- Before starting this process for registering for your gift card, you will need your gift card in the process so take that card along with you.
- After the website is opened, click on the orange colored “Register Card & Get Balances” to start the registration process of your gift card.
- Before you start to ensure that your car is active.
- You have to complete the 3-step process.
- In the first step, enter the number of your card and then enter that card’s expiry date. Both expiry date and your card number are mentioned on the card.
- After you are done, click the “Next” button to jump to the next process.
- On the next step, you have to provide your sign in information, if you do not have any account, then you can also sign up on that page after that on the third step your registration will complete, and you will be able to get balances.