NATIONAL STUDENT CLEARINGHOUSE was founded in 1993 by the higher education community to provides the service of charges related to student data reporting and exchange.
It is a non-profit and non-governmental organization and is the biggest provider of the educational reporting, verification, data exchange, and many research services.
How To Access National Student Clearinghouse To Order A Transcript:
- The company is providing you the facility of providing the transcript online on their website.
- You can also track your transcript on the website and also get many ot7her services.
- Now, you will have to connect a secure and reliable internet connection along with the device which you are going to use for the process.
- After you have connected the internet connection along with your device, open the web browser and go to this link in your browser: www.getmytranscript.com
- After you have reached the official website of t7he company, select the school of which you want to get the transcript and then click on the green colored “Submit” button to go to the next step.
- Now, you have to click the green colored “Start” button.
- Enter your first, middle and your last name along with your date of birth.
- Now, enter your first, middle and your last name while attending the school.
- Enter your student ID in the next field.
- After entering the student ID, you will have to enter your social security number in the next field.
- Then confirm both student ID and social security number by reentering.
- Enter your phone number in the next field.
- After the phone number, you will have to enter your email address and then type your email address again to confirm.
- Check yes or no if your transcript is official or not.
- After you have entered all the information, click onto the green colored “Next” button to go to the next step and then by providing some of the more information you will be able to get the transcript you wanted, and you can also track your slip from the website.