B&Q was founded in 1969, and its headquarter is in the United States it is a retailer of DIY and home improvement services. It tops Retailer Company of DIY In China in the current rankings.
There are more than 43o store outlets all over the world and providing its services to a huge number of customers. The survey allows the company to get a strong connection with its clients and get to know about their choice and complaints and make things more accurate.
- A laptop was having the internet connection.
- You need to visit the store to take part in the survey by getting a receipt from there.
- Some information such as personal and contact details.
How To Take Part In B&Q Diy Feedback Customer Survey?
- Open the official site to start the customer feedback process by clicking on the link www.Diy.com/feedback
- Now on the very first page select the name of the store from the above list and click on it to move forward.
- After clicking on it click on the button confirm the store and follow the link and move towards the next step.
- Now enter the information about the day of your visit to the store day month and year and in the next box enter the exact minute and of your visit matching it from the receipt.
- After that click on the button “Continue” and move next now rate the experience at the store from 1 to 10 numbers select it and click on the button “Next.”
- Now answer the entire question keeping in mind about your personal experience during visiting the store and answer all of them step by step and click on the button “Next.”
- If you want to keep in touch with the company and get to know about any new updates, click on the button Yes and click next.
- And enter your name and telephone or phone number so that company can contact you in any case.
- After completing the entire question enter your name email and phone number into the required field to get a chance to win $250 by Sweepstakes.