OFFICE OF THE ILLINOIS SECRETARY OF STATE is the website of the Office of the sectary of the state of Illinois. On this website, the office provides many of their services online. From this website, the office generates $2 billion in annual revenue.
They also have a largest data base in all over the state. On their website, you can get many services like these
- You can change your address online from the website.
- You can also get any type of appointments from the website.
- Driver’s License Reinstatement is also available on the website.
- Emergency Contact Database are also available.
- You can also get the Refund Request.
- There are many other services you can get from the website by visiting it.
How To Apply For Cyber Drive Illinois ERT Application Online:
The website provides you the electronic system which allows get the application for Vehicle Transaction.
- You have to fill the complete application form to register online.
- To apply for the registration, you must have to connect your computer with a secure and working internet connection.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.cyberdriveillinois.com
- After you have reached to the website, scroll down a bit and then click onto the “Apply for Title and Registration” link.
- After some time, the link is opened, and then click onto the blue colored “Continue to Application” button to go to the application form for the registration.
- Now in the first field of the form, you have to enter your last name for the registration.
- After the last name, you have to enter the drivers license in the next field.
- Now, you have to enter the last four digits of your social security number in the next field.
- After entering the social security number, click onto the grey colored “Begin” button to start your application. In that application, you have to provide some more important information about yourself in order to get the title and registration.