Citi Simplicity Card is a credit card service provided by its parent bank that is known to be providing many handy services, and exciting offers to the customers it has been serving across the U.S. Foundation of the bank was set up back in the year June 16, 1812, some 204 years ago from today.
The headquarter of the all-important bank is based in the New York City, United states from where it is operating 983 branches that works day and night to provide services to many states of America like New York, Washington D.C, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Miami. The bank is also providing investment products, credit cards, and market insurance,
Offers Provided By The Citi Simplicity Card
The bank provides a large range and a variety of services through its credit card services that are helping the customers to manage their payments, money, and their accounts as well.All the stuff is very easy and simple to manage from your card. the basic offers include:
- You can just declare yourself a “Representative” and the company will be there 24 hours to give you online and personal help.
- After the introductory period, it offers the same rate for all the balances.
- The card also ensuresno late fee, no penalty rate, or annual fee.
Follow The Process To Apply For The Citi Simplicity Card:
- Connect your computer or a laptop with a reliable internet connection.
- Your connection should be fast and secured as well, so that it must not interrupt you in between the process.
- Open your web browser that suits your internet speed the better.
- Follow this link: www.citi.com/applyforcitisimplicitynow.
- Now, you will have to enter your invitation code in the first place.
- Then, type in your last name in the field next to it.
- Click onto the blue “PROCEED TO APPLICATION” button in front of the fields and that will take you to the next page. Here, you will have to give in some other personal and business information so that you can activate your card.