BELGO is a company which has a small chain of restaurants in London which are known for their Belgian beer and Belgian cooking. The restaurant was opened in the year 1992 and is located at 50 Earlham Street.
How To Participate In Belgo Customer Feedback Survey
- By giving the feedback on the company’s website, you can help them to improve their services.
- You can also get the free pint of company’s pills from them by purchasing the main meal.
- By giving the feedback, you can also get to chance to enter their lucky draw to win £250 vouchers every week.
- Now, make sure that you have the receipt slip with you before you start the survey.
- After that, you will have to make sure that the computer or any other device which you are going to use for the process is connected along with a secure and reliable internet connection.
- After you have connected to the internet, then open the web browser that you often use and then go to this link in that browser: www.belgo-feedback.com
- After you have reached the official website of the company, then you will have to enter the feedback code in the vacant field and then click onto the yellow colored “TAKE PART” button to start your survey, feedback code is printed on the receipt slip which you got from the company.
- If you do not have feedback code, then click on the “No code? Click here” link to go to the next page.
- Now, you will have to select the location which you have visited.
- After the location, you have to select the date on which you visited the store.
- After you have entered the date of your visit, then you will have to enter the time of your visit.
After you have entered the information on the page, then click onto the brown colored “NEXT” button to go to the next step and then you will be able to give the feedback and get a chance to win their vouchers.