Walmart is one of the biggest Supermarket of America which provides their services in many different countries all around the world. This company operates hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores. It is founded on July 2, 1962, in Rogers, Arkansas, U.S by Sam Walton.
The company has their head office located in Bentonville, Arkansas, U.S. They have more than 11,695 locations worldwide. Greg Penner is the chairman of the company.
How To Participate In Wal-Mart In-Store Satisfaction Survey:
- You would only have to spare almost 10 minutes of your time to compete for this survey.
- For conducting this survey, the company will give you one of five $1,000 Walmart shopping cards.
- You can also get one of seven hundred and fifty $100 shopping cards from the company.
- Click on this link to go to the website of the company: survey.walmart.com.
- After you reached the website of the company, then select the language in which you feel comfortable to conduct the survey and then click on the language button.
- On the next page, read the rules and then click on the white “Continue” button” to go forward.
- Now, you will have to enter the zip code of your residence and then click on the white colored “Continue” button.
- Now, you will have to select the year in which you were born and click on the “Continue” button to move forward.
- Select yes if you have the receipt along with you and then click on the “Continue” button, otherwise select No.
- Now, you will have to enter the store number in the first field on the next page.
- You can get the store number from the receipt slip.
- After that, you will have to enter the ID in the next field, and ID is also printed on the receipt slip.
- After you have filled the right information, then click on the “Continue” button to go to the next page to start a survey.