CVSHealth is an American retailer and health care company which has its headquarters located in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. From 1963 to 1996 the company was called Consumer Value Store. Stanley Goldstein, Sidney Goldstein Hebreux Jules, and Ralph Hoagland were the founders of the company.
How To Access Former CVS Health And Former MinuteClinic Colleagues Account:
- You can get easy access to all of the company’s services by logging into their website.
- Now, you will have to make sure that the computer or another device which you are going to use for the process is connected along with a secure and reliable internet connection.
- After the connection of an internet with your device, then open the web browser that you often use and then go to this link in that browser: myhr.cvs.com.
- After you have reached the official website of the company, then you will have to fill a small login form in order get into your account.
- If you are former company’s and former MinuteClinic colleagues, then you will have to fill the form at the left side.
- Enter your user ID in the first field.
- Enter the password of your account in the second field.
- After that, click the blue colored “Log On” button to get into your account and get the services of the company.
- If you are current company’s and MinuteClinic colleagues, then you will have to click the blue colored “Log On” button to go to the process.
- You will have to provide log username.
- After the user name, you will have to enter the password of your account.
After you have entered the required information, then clicks the “Login” button to enter into your account and get the services of the company.