Glenn Hegar, Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts, is an online website of the Glenn Allen Hegar Jr who is an American attorney for the Texas State Comptroller of Public Accounts and provide their services online to the residents of the state. He was elected as the 36th Texas Comptroller in 2014.
How To Sign Up To TxComptroller eSystems Account:
- By signing up on the website, you can get all of the comptroller services online from their website.
- The website make it very simple for you, you just have to create a profile on the website, and then you can avail all of their services online.
- Some of the services which you can get from this website are as follows.
- You can get the service of web file reporting.
- You can also get the services of tax payment from this website.
- The website is providing you the services of tax registration, and you can also avail the service of document request.
- You can search state payment issues.
- There are many other services and sub-services which you can get by visiting this website.
- After connecting your device along with the internet, open the web browser that you often use and then go to this link: mycpa.cpa.state.tx.us.
- Now, after the official website fully loads, you will have to click the “Sign up” button to go to the sign-up process.
- You will have to complete total four steps to create your profile on the website.
- Now, enter the user which you want to use in the first field of the form.
- After that, enter your email address and then verify the email by reentering it.
- Now, enter your first name, middle initial and your last name.
- After the name, you have to enter your daytime telephone number.
- After the phone number, type a password for your profile and then confirm it by retyping the password.
- After you have filled the form, click the “Continue” button to go to the next step and then you will have to complete three more steps to create your profile.