St. Elizabeth HEALTHCARE is a website on which you can get the different healthcare services online. You don’t have to wait for calls and letters and get to connect with your doctor online.
There are many other services which you can get by visiting their website or making an account on that website.
How To Manage Your St. Elizabeth My chart Portal:
- You can manage your schedules on your account.
- The company also allows you to communicate with your doctor through your account.
- There are many other services which you can get from the account.
- After you have connected a secure and reliable internet connection along with your device, then open the web browser and go to this link in that browser: mychart.stelizabeth.com.
- After you have reached the official website of the company, then you will have to provide MyChart username in the first field of the form at the right side of the webpage.
- If you do not remember your username, then click on the “Forgot MyChart Username?” link to get your username back.
- After the username, you will have to enter the password in the next field of the form and if you forgot the password then click on the “Forgot Password?” link to get your password back as well.
- Now, click onto the blue colored “Sign In’ button to get into your account.
- If you want to create a new account, then click onto the blue colored “Use your Access Code” button to go to the registration process.
- In the first field of the form, you will have to enter activation code which is provided by the company.
- After the activation code, you will have to enter the last 4-digit of your social security number in the second field.
- After entering the social security number, you will have to enter your date of birth in the last field of the form.
After you have entered the required information in the form on this page, then click the blue colored “Next” button to go to another next step where you have to provide some of the more information to sign up and get their services.