Southern New Hampshire University is a private and nonprofit and coeducational university that is established between Manchester and Hooksett, New Hampshire, in the United States. The university was established in 1932, and Paul J. LeBlanc is the president of the university.
How To Access mySNHU Student Portal
- You can access mySNHU through your student portal of the university.
- You can get many of the university services from this portal.
- They provide you the complete schedule of exams and the timetable in this portal.
- You can also get to know about your billing history from this.
- Open the web browser and go to this link in that browser: my.snhu.edu
- After you have reached the official website of the university, select if the device you are using is a public shared computer, or this is your private computer.
- If you want to change your password after the login, then you will have to check the box.
- Now, you will have to enter your SNHU username in the first field.
- The username will be your email address.
- After you have entered the username, then you will have to enter the password of your account in the second field.
- If you do not recall your password, then click on the “Forgot your password?” link to get your password back.
- If you are having any trouble in logging in, then click the “Contact the Help Desk” button to get the help from the university.
After you have entered the required information in both the fields, then click onto the blue colored “Connect to mySNHU!” button to get into your account and get their services.