myPLTW is an American non-profit organization that produces STEM curricula which is used by the United States elementary, middle and high schools. The company is also providing the professional development training for the instructors. The company was formed almost 20 years ago, in 1997 and has their main operational office located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
The organization is providing its services in all over the United States. They have a goal to prepare all the students for the worldwide economy by providing the K-12 STEM programs to private, public and charter schools in all over the United States and also in the District of Columbia.
How To Access Project Lead the Way Online Account:
- By creating an account on the company’s website, you can get an easy and quick access to all of their services.
- By creating an account on the website, you can also manage all of the aspects of your organization’s programs.
- You can order equipment from your account.
- You can also get supplies for your program through your account.
- In order to create an account on the company’s website, you have to connect your computer or any other device which you are going to use for the process with a secure and reliable internet connection.
- After that, open the web browser and go to this link: my.pltw.org.
- After reaching the official website of the company, click onto the “Create Account” link to go to the next page.
- Now, you will have to provide your email address on the next page.
- After entering the email address, read all of their terms and conditions and then check the box if you agreeing their terms and conditions.
After you have entered the email address in the vacant field, then click onto the blue colored “Create your account” button to go to the next step. On the next step, you will have to provide some of the more information in order to create your account on the company’s website and get access to all of their services.