AMERICAN EXPRESS is a financial service corporation which provides their financial service in all over the world. They started their services in 1850, and their main head office is located in Three World Financial Center, New York City, New York, United States.
How To Login To American Express To Use Blue Sky® Points:
- By using the point, you can get up to 10% off on a very wide variety of popular products and many top brands.
- You can get to save on any product from electronics to gift cards.
- You can also use your points for the travel rewards.
- You can use your points for cash back in the form of the statement credit.
- To use your points, you will need to log into your account or create a new account on the website.
- So, open this link in your web browser to open the website: blueskyredeem.americanexpress.com
- After you have reached the official website of the company, then click on the blue colored “LOG IN” button to go to the log in process.
- Now, you will have to enter your user ID in the first field.
- After the ID, you will have to enter the password of your account in the next field.
- After that check, the box if you want the company to remember you on your next visit and then click on the blue colored “Log In” button to get into your account to use the points.
- If you do not have any account, then click on the “Create New Online Account” link to go to the registration form.
- Now, you will have to enter the 4-digit card ID in the first field.
- After you have entered the card ID, then you will have to enter the 15-digit card number in the second field.
After filling up both the fields, then click on the “Continue” button to go to the next step where you have to provide some more information to create your account to use your points.